WEEKLY YOGA CLASS TIMETABLE
All are Adult classes for mixed ability except for * Pregnancy class
10.30am – 12pm
7 – 8.30pm
10.30am – 12pm
7.15 – 8.45pm
10 – 11.30am
*7.15 – 8.45pm
- Pregnancy class @ Maitri: This is a fully equipped studio with mats, blankets, blocks and bolsters which are fantastic support for you and your growing baby
- Enrolment is essential, email me your preferred start date (anytime from 14 weeks – its never too late!)
- Seek your GP/midwife’s approval if you have any health concerns with regard to you or your baby
- Choose to sign up for (a) 6 consecutive classes £50 (b) 10* classes £80 (valid for 11 weeks to facilitate a missed class)
- Working a shift pattern? I will be happy to discuss a personalised class booking.
Adult Yoga Classes
- Class numbers are limited, booking is recommended
- Tuesday yoga classes only – Bring your own yoga mat and blanket or borrow one to try a class ( you can join mid block, pro rata or drop-in £8)
- 15-17 yrs wish to learn a new skill for Duke of Edinburgh Award? Anxious about exams? come with a parent to Tuesday 7pm class at Whiteabbey £5 per class
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Classes at Grove Wellbeing, Belfast and Ampitheatre Wellness Centre Carrickfergus book your place direct with these venues, information online. Both centres supply yoga mats and blocks.
A distinctive feature of my Iyengar training is the use of equipment eg blocks, belts, blankets, chairs and only at Maitri Studio yoga ropes. These enable a student to develop strength, flexibility and control in a posture in order to achieve their full potential. In this way a student works to his or her maximum ability within a general mixed class. Iyengar training means I am trained to guide you in selecting the correct prop and supervise individual students.